What are the advantages / disadvantages of purchasing an open air vs. traditional sit down photo booth:
An Open Air photo booth is a booth without a curtain... Guests stand up in front of a background... Posing is view able by everyone at the event.
Here are some advantages of an open air style photo booth:
- Guests get excited by seeing people pose.
- Guests can stand up making the booth quicker than having a seat
- Large groups feel more comfortable than in an enclosed booth
- Open Air Booths are smaller and easier to transport
- Open air booth set up in about 1/2 the time of a traditional portable booth
- Open Air booths make having many backgrounds easy
Here are some advantages of a traditional style sit down booth:
- Shy guests can feel more comfortable by not being seen while posing.
- Traditional Photo Booths make more sense without explanation because guests have seen enclosed booths before.
- A Jiffy Sit Down Booth can be used as both a sit down and an open air booth with just minor changes.
- Traditional Photo Booths accommodate children and adults more easily because sitting is a great height equalizer.
- In our experience, more people are looking for a traditional photo booth to rent.